Determining and consistently presenting the right message about your organization to your key audiences is crucial to building and sustaining a strong brand and business.
You need to establish meaningful media relationships with any audience that impacts your image and business – reporters, customers, prospects, your employees, analysts, the community, potential partners, and others.
In particular, securing positive media coverage lends your business invaluable third-party credibility. Public relations can be one of the most cost-effective means of gaining positive exposure and building your brand. Effective public relations can also go a long way toward supporting your business objectives and other marketing efforts. In fact, we help make sure of it.
We begin by digging deep to discover what’s special about your organization and narrative, then crafting and sharing a compelling story (often customized to reporters and their outlets) that will interest media and their audiences. We have secured hundreds of stories in news outlets including: The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Entrepreneur Magazine, CNN, Modern Healthcare, CNET, L.A. Times, the Orange County Register, Chicago Tribune, Chicago Sun-Times, Crain’s Chicago Business, dozens of local network TV affiliates, and many more.
Primary public relations services we offer include:
- Media relations / story placements
- Comprehensive strategic planning
- Story and message development
- Communications audits
- Analyst relations
- Spokesperson training
- Speaking engagements
- Community relations
- Third-party alliance building
- Press kit and news release creation
We’re very likely a good fit if you:
- Are not getting results from your current PR firm;
- Have a compelling story to tell but just don’t know how or haven’t been as successful as you’d like on your own;
- See your competitors getting all the attention, yet you know you have a better product, service and story to share; and / or
- Want to invest in building your brand and your business.