Sherman Strategic Planning Process
We have crafted dozens of high-impact – comprehensive to high-level – strategic plans to help clients identify and achieve their marketing, communications and business objectives.
Any serious, sustained and multi-channeled communications program should be led by a strong strategic plan.
A thorough plan does the following:
- Assesses existing strengths, the competitive landscape, inherent (including internal) challenges;
- Identifies key audiences, opportunities and more;
- Leverages existing strengths;
- Creates relevant and high-impact strategies and tactics; and
- Essentially provides a valuable roadmap to help us achieve key objectives.
You can expect a typical strategic plan we create for your organization to contain the following sections (though the contents are completely customized to your situation and needs, of course):
- Situation Analysis
- Targeted Audiences
- Communications Audit & Recommendations
- Competitive Analysis
- Internal Analysis
- Brand Identity / Positioning
- Key Messages
- Strategies & Tactics