For nearly 30 years, Jason and SCM have been deeply involved in real estate public relations with a wide variety of companies. We have worked with and for:
- The country’s largest homebuilder (Pulte),
- RE/MAX International and two state regions (IL and MI),
- GMAC Mortgage,
- One of the Midwest’s largest title companies (Attorneys’ Title Guaranty Fund),
- Housing agencies (Neighborhood Housing Services, South Suburban Mayors and Managers Association),
- Home products companies (Masco, Plano),
- One of Chicago’s largest property management firms (Wolin-Levin – now FirstService Residential),
- Student housing developer Core Space, and
- Multiple real estate tech start ups, contractors and others.
Moving The Needle
We know Fannie and Freddie aren’t only someone’s aunt and uncle. We also understand the benefits and drawbacks of a five-year ARM vs. a 15-year mortgage, the biggest challenges property managers face, the biggest source of contractor burnout, the key traits of the best commercial and residential brokers and more. This industry knowledge helps us provide real estate PR and real estate marketing that move the needle (and the property).
Personal Experience You Can Use
Jason has been a real estate investor, rehabber, landlord and property manager since 1997. What does this mean to you? Well, we have deep, personal knowledge about and experience with: home products, all sorts of building materials, mortgages and home financing; what it takes to successfully screen and manage tenants; how to work with nearly every trade, from electricians to roofers to flooring companies to general contractors to architects to siding and windows contractors to…you name it; and turning a condemned, run-down property into a crown jewel tenants want to live in.
Few real estate public relations and marketing experts have this depth of personal experience. This helps us to shorten our learning curve and get results for you, quicker.